Netgear WAC720 Wireless Access Point is a high performance dual band 802.11ac AP supporting up to an aggregate throughput of 1.7 Gbps (450 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 1.3 Gbps for 5 GHz)..
- Business class with superior 802.11ac performance
- Security with WPA and WPA2 and MAC address Access
Share this product
Enquire about this product
ProSAFE Business Wireless - AC Access Points
NETGEAR ProSAFE WAC720 and WAC730 Wireless AC brings industry leading solution with simplicity, affordability and reliability in mind.
Setting up Ensemble Centralized Management tutorial video
Video demonstrates how to create an Ensemble between two WAC720 or WAC730 Wireless-AC access points. Ensemble allows for controller-less centralized management of up to 10 like model wireless APs.
Reliable, high performance and cost effective
The NETGEAR WAC720 ProSAFE® Wireless Access Point is a high performance dual band 802.11ac AP supporting up to an aggregate throughput of 1.2 Gbps (300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps for 5 GHz). WAC720 Business Access Point operates in either standalone mode with an intuitive user interface or in Ensemble mode for centralized group management of up to 10 AP’s of the same model. It is perfectly positioned for customers demanding high throughput, ultra-superior performance, and extensive coverage for deployment in small to medium enterprises, K-12 education, and mid-sized hospitalities. The WAC720 Wireless Access Point comes with lifetime warranty and 24x7 chat support to give user a piece of mind of uncompromising quality.
Designed for ultra-high speed, range, security, with simplicity in mind.
The ProSAFE® WAC720 combines high-performance, 802.11ac performance with smartly designed multiple management modes (Standalone, Ensemble) with a user interface that is simple to use and ease to manage. A truly unified solution that brings centralized management without the complexity.
- Business class with superior 802.11ac performance (up to 1.2 Gbps)
- 2 x 2 (Transmit x Receive) with 2 streams of data for 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps) of reliable data delivery
- 802.11ac beamforming to improve range, minimizes interference while maximizing data rates
- Internal antennas for maximum RF performance
Supreme Business Value
- Ensemble management for centralized management of up to 10 AP’s in a single group
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEE® 802.3af) lowers deployment costs
- Bandsteering to load balance clients between 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Industry leading affordability minimizes Total Cost of Ownership
- AC/DC power adapter provided as optional accessory
- External antenna take-offs for optional 2.4 or 5 GHz antennas
- Ceiling and wall mount for flexible mounting
- Compact and elegant design stylishly blends into the environment
Ease of Use with Maximum Reliability
- Ease of use with simple and intuitive graphical user interface
- Comprehensive security with WPA and WPA2 and MAC address Access List
- Lifetime warranty and 24 x 7 Support where available
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR ProSAFE® Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSUPPORT 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSUPPORT coverage can be extended by purchasing one, three, or five year contracts.
- ProSUPPORT Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
IEEE 802.11ac Wave 1 standard
WMM Wireless Multimedia Prioritization
WDS Wireless Distribution System
Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af/802.3at
Physical Dimensions (W x D x H): 197 x 197 x 40mm (7.76 x 7.76 x 1.57in)
Weight: 726g (1.6lb)
||One (1) 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) ports with Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDI-X) with IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
Power adapter (not included): 12V DC, 2.5A; plug is localized to country of sale
One (1) console port with RJ45 Interface
Two (2) reverse SMA antenna connectors for dual band 2.4 and 5GHz external antennas (not included)
Five (5) LED: Power, Link/ACT, LAN, 2.4GHz, 5GHz
||WiFi Protected Access (WPA, WPA2)
Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) 64-bit, 128-bit, and 152-bit encryption
IEEE 802.1x RADIUS authentication with EAP TLS, TTLS, PEAP
Wireless access control to identify authorized wireless network devices
MAC address authentication
VPN pass-through support
Secure SSH telnet
Security Sockets Layer (SSL) remote management login
||Ensemble Management for support of up to 10 Access Points in a single cluster
Remote configuration and management through Web browser, SNMP or telnet with command line interface (CLI)
SNMP management supports SNMP MIB II, 802.11 MIB and proprietary configuration MI
|Advanced Wireless Features
||Bridge mode: Point-to-point wireless WDS mode
Bridge mode: Point-to-multipoint wireless WDS mode
Adjustable Transmit Power Control (TPC)
||ProSAFE® Business Dual Band Wireless- AC Access Point (WAC720)
Ceiling and wall mount kit
Power Adapters with plug localized to country of sales